Create content, design curriculum and undertake professional development. We provide you with the tools, resources and activities you need to learn more about how technology plays a role in the advancement of learning in the 21st century.
- Access professional development for pre and in service educators that integrates technology within pedagogy.
- Become a peer coach and mentor others on innovative uses of technology in the classroom. Why not also find a coach or mentor to help take your professional practice to the next level?
- Use our free tools and examples to help make planning, research, and communication more effective.
- Access free of charge 21 Steps to 21st Century Training developed by the Anywhere, Anytime Learning Foundation
- Become a Microsoft Innovative School and attend an in depth training workshop during our Partners in Learning Global Forum, access our Virtual University seminars and get an invitation to the leadership workshop during the BETT Show in London. Connect with fellow school leaders and experts through our Hot Topics blogs.
- Use our free tools and trainings to better understand and implement management best practices.
Partners in Learning Schools Program
The Microsoft Partners in Learning Schools Program helps school leaders discover and share best practices to foster a culture of innovation and help students reach their full potential.
Virtual University Seminars
To provide school leaders with skills necessary to lead change, Microsoft offers professional development through live and recorded seminars given by education experts from around the world.
Hot Topics Blogs
A series of blogs on the topics most important to you like Personalized Learning, Virtual Learning and Leadership, run by leading experts.